The BERNINA Stitch Regulator (BSR) produces neat, consistent stitching with stitches of precisely the same length while free-motion sewing. Reacting to the movement of the fabric, it adjusts the speed of the machine automatically when free-motion quilting with the feed dog lowered. The BERNINA Stitch Regulator (BSR) can sew both straight- and zigzag stitches. It is superbly suited to ambitious professional-level sewing projects such as free-motion quilting on all fabrics.
- Perfect for free-motion quilting with a controlled stitch length
- The sewing speed adapts automatically to the speed of moving fabric
- Automatic control of the stitch length ensures absolutely even stitch formation
- For 9 mm machines with BSR function
Hooping any fabric with the BERNINA Midi embroidery hoop is so easy. Due to the reliable ergonomic twist-lock-mechanism, the hoop can be opened and closed with a touch of a finger. The BERNINA Midi embroidery hoop features the same comfort and precision as the MAXI and JUMBO HOOP and suits perfectly for medium-sized embroidery motifs.
- Comfortable hooping and removing the fabric
- Maximum tension with little effort
- No waste of stabilizer anymore
- Maximum area of embroidery: 10.5 x 6.5 inch / 265 x 165 mm
With an embroidery area of 40 x 26cm (15 ¾” x scant 10 ¼”), the Jumbo embroidery hoop enables precise stitching of extra large embroidery designs and borders, with no need to rotate the hoop.
- Specially design for the BERNINA 830
- Ergonomic mechanism
- The entire embroidery area can be stitched out with no need to rotate the hoop
- The "Jumbo" can also be used with the BERNINA 880, the 780 and the 750 QE, although with both of these models, the maximum embroidery area is limited to 40 x 21 cm.
BERNINA offers bobbin cases for 4 different hook systems. The bobbins for the B9 Hook hold 70% more thread than standard bobbins. This enables you to sew for even longer without interruption.
B9 Hoook bobbins and bobbin cases are required for the following machines:
- B 710
- B 750 QE
- B 780
A red B9 Hook bobbin case for bobbinwork is required for these machines:
- B 710
- B 750 QE
- B 780
This foot allows you to sew along longarm quilting rulers to create decorative quilt designs such as lines, feathers, circles etc. Any commercial Plexiglas longarm quilting rulers with a ¼ inch thickness can be used. The height of the foot's sole makes it possible to quilt along all the edges of these rulers which is of utmost importance especially with circles.
- Decorative quilt designs such as lines, feathers, circles etc.
- Are created using a 1/4-inch-thick Plexiglass ruler
- Markings on the inside and outside for simple, precise sewing
- The dial lets you adjust the height of the foot individually to the fabric thickness
- For 5.5 mm and 9 mm machines